Product added to cart
SILICONE SEALANT MARINE 280ml 1-0240 BOSTIK Next SEALANT PRATLEY 125G FLEXISEAL WHITE Previous
SEALANT NOVA BOURNE GLEEM NBU GLE 5L
R 957,95 inc. vat
Reliable nationwide shipping
Delivery in 4 - 5 days
Bourne Gleem is a high-gloss, tough and resilient wooden floor sealer which does not darken or yellow with age. Bourne Gleem is easy to apply and produces a beautiful, easy to maintain finish, while providing a safe, non-slip surface which never needs polishing.
Suitable For Use On: interior wooden floors only.
Not Suitable For Use On: exterior woodwork.
• Allow to dry and protect from water and traffic for 12 hours.
• Re-coating time ± 2 - 4hours.
• Full cure will be achieved in ± 7days.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.
• Hardwood - 10 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• Softwood - 5 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
Bourne Gleem can be removed with Genkem Nova 11 Brush Cleaner & Degreaser before the product has dried. Do not use Mineral Turpentine or White Spirits for cleaning applicators or spillages, as these are incompatible with Bourne Gleem.
• Sweep with a broom or damp mop as required.
• Minor scratch marks can be removed with a mild liquid abrasive such as Brasso.
• To help prevent scratching, pieces of felt should be glued underneath table and chair legs.
• Apply when ambient temperatures are between 10°C - 25°C. If the surrounding temperature is too high, Bourne Gleem will not “flow” properly.
More from Genkem Adhesives
Write Your Own Review